Sunday, December 20, 2015

In the middle of the end.






In part 3 now. hahaha.
such a hectic semester. Yes, everything have to be done three weeks before the study week. Why? because i don't want a lot of stress burden me at the last three weeks. Yes, basically we have a lot to do. I remind myself again and again. Come on Amalina! it is Broadcasting. You CHOOSE it. You WANT it. You have to FACE it.




The best is we learn a lot of things in broadcasting. Radio broadcasting, broadcast production and the killer one Media law. Every Tuesday,  Media law class I feel afraid. It because of in the class we get know the things that we didn't know at all. The reality. The economic things and of course politics. It doesn't meant that I hate the class or the lecturer, just that the class give us the image of the reality world. Yes, I only live and thought of these student world, not ever think or have any attention to get know what I'm going to face another two years.




In Radio broadcasting class, relax but not relax. Common on! relax because I love it so much. Welcoming us to the radio world, in fact we have a cute lecturer. We learn the style of the station and a lot of things that we never know bout the radio. For the assignments, not relax at all but it's fine and fun. We enjoy it so much. Be creative to attract people to listen to our station. Create a drama, a psa and commercial and also entertain our listeners.





As for the broadcast production course, the television things. Give us a sweet and bad memory. Hahaha. Why I said so? The bad, we have the biggest stress which is have to cooperate with the whole class for group assignment. The sad things, a lot of my friends said, "Oh, my god". Well, hello, we did it. Not bad. I think, it more easier went we together. We'll not work alone, in broadcast world.

The director and her assistant (me)

with Fara Fauzana


With YD




Hah! another course personal ethics and development! we have to combined with student's from diploma. Well,we heard the negative sides of them. I admit that SOME of us may have a complicated situation with them, overall we can get in to them. Hahaha, why i said so? because of an event.



PAU. hahaha Perhimpunan Agong UMNO. Umno Assembly. Yeah, a lot people ask me, why i'm volunteer to go there. As a University student we were not allowed to involve in politics. Yes, it's true BUT! it because association and collaboration between umno and uitm. We're not said that we involvedin politics. At first, yeah I regret being one of the volunteer. One of my lecturer said that,

"Amal, its a good oppotunities for you. As media center student's. Just go"



Yeah, i admit it. After its end, i miss it a lot. We didn't involved a lot in politics world. We just need to take care of media people. The cameramen, the journalist, the anchor. I never dream to meet them, but yeah.... I can't describe how handsome Ashwad and cool Izwan Aziz Salleh, how cute the anchor form Al-Hijrah, and how beautiful, female anchors from TV3.







"If we didn't involved in PAU, might be we never know each other madam"


I said it to the lecturers that has been assign to take care of 40 students. In class and faculty, yeah we just smile and walk away (between students) but at PAU, we taking care of each other.



with Madam Shazleen
Nad & Mira
It's Wany !



                                      





PAU roomates

"Have you eat?"


  "Let's eat"


 "Are you ok?"




In fact, my roommates at PAU, such a playful and punctual. hahaha. Every morning, we were the first group at the cafe. Waiting others and we were straight take breakfast when we arrived at PWTC after walked from the hotel. Being LO, I met and get know with the industries cameraman that might be I met them again in my part 6 and also the media from Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based industries. Duty with the secretariat such a nice experience. It was nice and unforgettable memories.



hmm.. team leader..

Faiez aka Afgan & Nad 

Solihin. (Hang jadi aku la ni, hahaha)


MASSA 

Last event as MASSA communities was MAD. It such a nice event. I don't why, there was a lot of stress but it disappear when Aiman K came and the band performance do well. In PR and sponsorship department, I admit that Luna do a lot. She get the voucher and the pretzel, even thought it with us but yeah she made it. As for multimedia, yeah... just simple. 


Ali and Umai

The Musixian!!

Aiman K

Sir & Ipin

The MAD's

Two MAD with Aiman


Umai keep calling me, amal amal.



Gosh! I don't know why my entry fully english.hahaha.

I was remember I think that people keep touch my head this semester. Wow! I really really hate it. Even you're my good friend but still you don't have a license to touch my head. And please don't act super care and sweet to me to make other people jealous. Well, hello I'm a human that have a feeling, don't misuse others. Don't act like we were in korean drama or romance film. We were muslim and we have limit interactions in our life. Please don't said that you do it as my brother or best friend because my best friend would know things that we can do and can't. I didn't mad but when I remember it, BOMB!. Hmmm, yeah I'm single. Free to do anything that I want. In fact, if you want to be sweet or caring, please! make sure that people love your sweetness, my dear. And please please be a faithful person. ( Bukan nak cakap diri ni baik, tapi masih lagi berbatas. Bukan mudah menjaga tapi terjaga itu mudah.)



No comments:

Post a Comment